Lobby chat commands:Edit
- /help = displays full command list. Some commands are available only to administrators, though the ones listed should work for players.
- /whisper,/w [name][message] = whisper to somebody.
- /status = show current system status.
- /save = save the chat content in current page.
- /party,/p <message> = if the message is empty, switch chat mode to party chat
- /room,/r <message> = if the message is empty, switch chat mode to room chat
- /guild,/g <message> = if the message is empty, switch chat mode to guild chat
- /join lobby = join a lobby.
- /join chat room = join a chat room.
- /leave = leave current room.
- /ignore <name> = stop receiving messages from the person.
The following are emo's for your warriors while doing quests:Edit
- /hi = wave hello.
- /go = let's go!
- /frustrated = I'm frustrated!
- /dance = dancing.
Sibelius101 03:16, January 29, 2010 (UTC)Sibelius